Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A New Chapter!


For the past few years I have had another blog, JoyOnBike


I have become more and more interested in food, the making of healthy and hearty items that can get me through extensive training on and off the bike, while attempting to chisel my physic and control weight gain.


That is where Food on Bike comes in!


I have done a ton of research, and come to many dead ends! Through this blog, i hope to share some of the really great ideas I have found and perhaps inspire you to share some with me!!


Here enjoying some FroYo with friends Heidi and Jesse. No better way to fight off the 80 degree February temps!!
Joy

3 comments:

  1. Cool! I'm looking forward to learning your secrets! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet blog Joy. For now on you are to bring at least one freshly prepared snack for everyone to try on every ride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Killer... there needs to be more food blogs. I can't wait to see what you have coming.

    ReplyDelete