Sunday, February 8, 2009

I CRACKED, ok!!!!




A weekend of hard racing, long rides, big training volume, and quality friends, must be topped off with really, really.....bad food!!!
It's TOTALLY cool guys!
Here's the theory. I basically eat Squirrel food all week. I read every label, I stress about fat content, nutrient density and timing of intake. Sometimes, you just have to get over it. Really.
This first meal here was pretty rough though. Homestyle potatoes, giant omlette with spinach and feta and grease. Plus about 4 cups of coffee.
It was cold, I had a huge race, and well, I deserved it!! And so do you!
Meal two was way healthier!
Pita with a bit of hummus and a grease-free omlette with spinach, feta, and tomatoes.
Yes, I totally have a thing for breakfast.
Yes, I usually get the same thing.
And no, i DO NOT feel guilty!
But I completely ready for the week of clean eating. My snack arsenal is packed and ready to go, my fruits have been selected and my veggies have been cut!!

No comments:

Post a Comment